Saturday, November 15, 2008

CDG X H&M

My friend Gil from LA called me up last night to ask me what my pant size was. And I go, why, are you getting me kalenshagas? And he goes, NO. Even better, apparently he went aranka to the Comme Des Garcon for H&M, lining up at 7am for the 9, (or was it 10 gillie?) store opening. I totally forgot about it but thank Goodness he didn't. H&M in the Beverly Center is the only one of the few who stocked the collab. And yes, it was gone, SOLD out in 30 minutes. I told him in advance that I wanted the tiered dress and the asymmetric jacket. But with all the competitive stye hunters smelling the designer blood, it was a shopping frenzy with people maniacally grabbing everything in sight. Sigh. I reckon I'll see them in ebay but whats the point? Anyhoo, at least he got me the dhoti pants, which I also love!!! and a bag(?). haha, I want the polka dot bag!!! Wah! thanks gillie. haha.
The queue.

The stash.

And the returns. It's not his size so anybody interested in buying this? It's mens Navy Blue/White, Large. let me know.

This too. Ladies ploka dot black and white cardi, Small.