Thursday, April 29, 2010

ROCKWELL URBAN BAZAAR

I know they do this a lot now, and on a Saturday where I had the RARE time to kill, I went and took a peek.

Wow.

Oh, this wasn't inside the bazaar yet, saw Kookie hanging out with her boyfriend at the mall. I adore those high waisted faded shorts. Killer platform booties for the win.

And a day shot! Yay! I rarely get these natural light moments, but when I do, the photos always look amazing. Valerie in black but in a roomy onesie, compensating the heat absorb color with an anti-fit silhouette. Amazing how footwear always defines the outfit, With a laced up sandal, this is graceful grecian meets festival chic.

Here's Valerie again with boyfriend Rob. Hot couple channeling beatnik musicians.

Oh, and Valerie sells clothes. Heres a striped cropped jacket that's too cute.

And a washed denim dress that is so me. shop online at streetbeatboutique.

I've always liked Lissa's style. youthful quirkiness as evidenced in that multi-dog tag necklace. And seriously, she's like this even to school which is hamazing.